Terebro's principles provide a sound framework for setting and reviewing our Environmental objectives and targets. Wherever we operate in the world we are committed to achieving a high level of performance.
The management team are fully committed to achieving high standards of performance in minimising the risk to and impact on the environment from our activities. Terebro have developed and maintain systems to achieve the following principles:
- Comply with all legislation, regulations and company policy where the Environment is concerned.
- Demonstrate our commitment by striving for continual improvement in our Environmental performance.
- Identify Environmental risks and take action to reduce emissions and prevent environmental pollution.
- Ensure our contractors and partners demonstrate the same level of commitment to continuous improvement in their environmental performance.
- Provide a framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets to make sure our employees work with due consideration for the environment.
As part of AMS No-Dig Ltd, Terebro are committed to a process of continual improvement in all areas, including achieving Environmental Standard ISO14001 in 2009.
AMS No-Dig Ltd is registered in England. Registered Number: 2703484
Registered Office: AMS No-Dig Ltd, Brigg Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 1AP
Web-site managed by AMS IT Systems. © 2001 — 2013 AMS No-Dig Ltd