The House Connection Machine
The BM 150 D is the smallest Herrenknecht/Bohrtec machine and can accommodate pipe diameters up to OD 280 mm and confidently produce drive lengths of up to 35 m. The machine can operate from a launch shaft diameter as small as 1500 mm allowing pipe jacking to be carried out in congested urban areas with a minimum of disruption.
The BM 150 D was designed for shaft to shaft drilling - but the available equipment allows all state of the art operational methods. Drilling shaft to shaft as mentioned is just one, directionally controlled drilling with pilot or the patented control auger, dead end drilling with or without underground connection - everything is possible with the BM 150 D.
Method Of Operation
- Protective steel casings are jacked into the ground from a launch shaft correctly constructed and adjusted for the forces involved.
- A drilling head loosens the earth at the drill site, which is then transported to the launch shaft by means of an auger.
- In case of non directionally controlled drilling sequences, the exact alignment of the machine is of particular importance.
- Accurate drives up to 35 m
- Short set-up time
- Easy to use
- Competitive - to open cut methods
- Can be operated from Ø 1500 mm launch shaft
- If equipped with a pilot system, a Ø 2000 mm shaft is required
|BM 150 D||TECHNICAL DATA|
|Jacking force||250 kN|
|Force on retract||150 kN|
|Speed||Up to 130 rpm|
|Hydraulic pressure||Up to 250 bar|
|Stroke||300 mm each|
|Dimensions (l/w)||1.40m / 0.90m|
|Drive length||Up to 35 m|
|Max. pipe Ø (OD)||279 mm|
|Pipe Ø (OD)||219 mm
AMS No-Dig Ltd is registered in England. Registered Number: 2703484
Registered Office: AMS No-Dig Ltd, Brigg Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 1AP
Web-site managed by AMS IT Systems. © 2001 — 2013 AMS No-Dig Ltd