Cost-Effective Solution For Small Diameter Pipejacking
The BM 400 is an auger drilling rig for accurate installation of small diameter sewers (OD 279 mm, 368 mm, 419 mm and 560 mm are standard, OD max is 620 mm ) in displaceable soils out of circular or square shafts Ø 2000 mm ID.
Method Of Operation
- Assisted by pilot pipes equipped with optical passage, pilot head, and theodolite with CCD camera and monitor, open-open directionally controlled drilling can be carried out in displaceable ground.
- The pilot pipe is thrust through the ground and into the reception pit. The direction and tilt are monitored throughout the process using the theodolite, ccd camera, monitor and diode target.
- The next step is the auger boring, the lead auger connects to the last pilot rod and follows the accurate line of the pilot rods. The excavated material travels down the steel casings to a skip placed inside the frame of the auger rig. This eliminates the need for manual handling of material.
- Insertion of the product pipes is the last step by way of jacking the product pipes directly behind the steel casings.
- Alternatively, an extension kit with a direct engine can be connected. The product pipe is jacked in whilst the soil is excavated at the extension kit and transported in to the target shaft by reversing the direction of the augers.
- Accurate drives up to 80 m
- Short set-up time
- Easy to use
- Competitive - even when compared with open cut
- Optional groundwater equipment can handle 3 - 4 m water on top of the pipe
- Can be operated from Ø; 2000 mm launch shafts(1 m product pipes)
- Frame extensions of 2 m and 3 m allow installation of pipes up to 6 m unit length
- Steering principle: PILOT / GROUNDWATER PILOT
|BM 400||TECHNICAL DATA|
|Jacking force||1000 kN|
|Force on retract||500 kN|
|Hydraulic pressure||up to 320 bar|
|Stroke||2 x 600 mm|
|Dimensions (l/w)||2,0m / 1,20m|
|Launch shaft :
|Drive length||up to 80 m|
|Max. pipe Ø (OD)||620 mm|
|Pipe Ø (OD)||279mm
AMS No-Dig Ltd is registered in England. Registered Number: 2703484
Registered Office: AMS No-Dig Ltd, Brigg Road, Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, DN16 1AP
Web-site managed by AMS IT Systems. © 2001 — 2013 AMS No-Dig Ltd